"Underworld: Awakening" in IMAX 3D (2012)- Review

DYNAMITE film! It kind of was like a slow-going cartoon film & didn't look very realistic, but I still enjoyed it! I loved watching it in IMAX 3D! There were a lot of cool fighting & somewhat gory fighting scenes. Those lycans were scary & when they jumped directly at me-coming, literally off of the screen was nasty & just disgusting! I jumped a few times because it was very freaky! Lol! The way that it ended, a sequel will be made....more Selene is coming & Kate Beckinsale looked great in her tight leather outfit & she was a 100% badass and I liked her playing a role like this because it is rare! The movie had awesome killing, action, & mystery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!