"21 Jump Street" (2012)- Review

Tatum & Hill were absolutely hilarious in this film! They captured the screen together! I mean I was laughing my butt off-seriously! When Hill made jokes or a looks it made me laugh! Every scene that I saw was better & better! I highly suggest that everyone see this film if they want to laugh uncontrollably! There was a ton of obscene language in it and a ton of sexual references and strong R-rated characteristics, but this film is really very good! I cannot stop saying it. I was fortunate enough to be able to see it! There is nothing more than I can say about it besides the face that it was perfect! Phenomenal! I cannot rate it anymore, literally. It was just that damn good! Period! You will laugh from start to finish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!