"Lockout" (2012)- Review

This had the potential to be a very good Science Fiction film & had the explosive powers and action----but, I just feel like there were not enough actors in the movie to make it good. The story line was very radical and surreal, but I just could not get into it in the way that I hoped I would be. I, now can see that it came in almost dead last in the Box Office Results last week! This is a movie like Terminator or Total Recall, iRobot, etc. but it did not exceed the expectations placed on it! I would suggest that you not see this film if you can help it. It was not good at all! It had more of the potential of being good rather than actually being good. I was closing my eyes from time to time-NOT a good sign....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!