"Men In Black" 3D (2012)- Review

Will Smith MAKES the MIB films particularly this one! I mean Jones can make some really funny and messed up facial expression and can crack a few jokes here and there, but Will was like fast-paced and upbeat on his comedy throughout the entire movie! Will had me cracking up so much that I had to take my 3D glasses off and wipe my eyes I was laughing so hard! Lol! This move DEFINITELY had authentic 3D effects in it and it was awesome. I suggest seeing it in IMAX 3D if it will be offered at your local theater, if not IMAX 3D-then 3D, trust me-it is so worth it. The movie really explained something about Agent J's character that was a mystery from the first two films. Smith did an AWESOME job and I cannot stress it enough! Will is a comedian no matter what anyone says! It shows in this film, he is just magnificent, superb, and a perfectionist at his craft-both on and off the motion picture screen!

Comments