The Top 10 Films of '12 In Review...

As I close another great year of watching an extensive amount of films, here I am with my yearly ritual-to count down, in my opinion, my Top Ten movies (from 10 being the best to 1 being sensational, of course). Also, I would like to thank each and every last person who read any, if not, all of my movie ratings this year. I appreciate your feedback and your views. I was impressed with the numbers and hope they keep rising! May next year be even better...

10th Place Winner: "The Dark Knight Rises"

9th Place Winner: "Pitch Perfect"

8th Place Winner: "Flight"

7th Place Winner: "Think Like A Man"

6th Place Winner: "21 Jump Street"

5th Place Winner: "The Avengers"

4th Place WInner: "Breaking Dawn: Part II"

3rd Place Winner: "Skyfall"

2nd Place Winner: "Ted"

1st Place Winning Film: "Django Unchained"

-You may or may not agree with my Top 10 List, but that is okay too. To each their own, but know I love any feedback or comments! Look forward to more ratings in the new year! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!