"Bullet to the Head" (2013)- Review


I was very excited for this film because of so many factors, one of which was that I had great camera time and it made the final cut! I was a CSI and I was shown for about 20-25 seconds! I was so speechless that I had no idea what to do. I was thinking that this film would be like Tarantino: A bloodbath film. It had just the right amount of action, the perfect amount of blood and not going all wild and free with the gory imagery. I felt that it was just perfect. Stallone cracked some jokes about the cop that was assisting him help solve a case. It had all the elements to be a great success. I don't care what any other critics say. I loved the film. It gave a great tour of my state: New Orleans. Kang really was funny in certain scenes. They showed an ending part when the movie first began to make you understand the ending. I do not particularly like movie that do that, but I feel that they have a point in trying to do something different in today's filming industry. I feel that the movie was simply average and could have been better than what it was. It was awesome, but I just felt like something was missing for some reason. I enjoyed the ride that this movie took me on. It was very entertaining, it was action-packed and the actor I got a picture with; Jason Momoa aka Keegan in the film played the villain part to a T! I am glad I got my picture with the bad tough guy! Stallone was that too, but Momoa was it in this film! Hands down! So go get that bullet to YOUR head! Lol!

Comments