"Fast & Furious 6" (2013)- Review


I absolutely loved the movie from the starting line to the finish line. The opening was epic! I love the music & great imagery around the film. The vibe centered around these films are hip-hop; gorgeous women; & fast cars. Three popular and ever out of style elements in today's society! I love the Fast/Furious franchise. The films just keep getting better & hotter! Tyrese is just a nut in the films & never a dull moment with him. Ludacris just makes the weirdest facial expressions & does the silliest things to make me crack up. When Vin & The Rock team up-they are a force to be reckoned with! There is a shocking twist towards the close of the film & stay for the credits for the introduction for a Fast 7! I loved how they use flashbacks from the 5 previous films into this one. It keeps the franchise alive when films do this-I like it! Nothing more to say except enjoy the ride because they definitely take you on one helluva roller coaster...so buckle up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!