"The Conjuring" (2013)- Review


I felt this movie lived up to the "high expectations" it promised its audiences with clips and three separate trailers! Vera & Patrick really work well together! Vera's role was more in-depth & exciting than any other role in the film. What you expected to happen--didn't; what you didn't expect--did; and what you thought was scary--WAS! The movie was not predictable @ all & as I always say: I LOVE THAT! I loved the opening and the close of the film. It was appropriate! It set the tone for the film and the end set it up for a sequel. It wasn't as horrifying, to me, at least...but it had that "on the edge of your seat" concept going on. I just love Wan's movies-he has not disappointed me yet! Seeing this movie was definitely worth the money and most importantly, the wait! Go get conjured!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!