"R.I.P.D." 3D (2013)- Review


I have, simply one sentence to sum up this one & it's this: "RIP R.I.P.D!" Bridges & Reynolds really make a funny & golden cop duo but I really did not have great or high expectations for this movie-but for the last week or so I was hearing such nasty reviews and predictions-I was still going see it for Reynolds & Bridges! Jeff Bridges was very funny and so was Mary-Louise Parker. She just has that "silly nitwit" persona about her in any role she plays. I figured out within the first ten minutes who the bad guy was-very predictable. The opening to the film came together mid-way so that I could follow along. The final scene on the rooftop was sentimental but the LAST scene with Reynold's new identity was HILARIOUS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!