"Baggage Claim" (2013)- Review

Flawlessly epic! Absolutely magically & remarkably perfect! I loved it from start 2 finish. The beginning started off beautifully with Paula Patton's gorgeous face and ended the same way but with a different ending result! I'm getting chills just writing this review because I loved the movie just that much! Jill Scott was "fiercely nutty" in every meaning of the phrase! She & Paula MADE the movie-do you hear me? Made it! Adam Brody was funny but not as funny as those two! The scene between Kodjoe & Patton had the audience moaning & blurting and clapping! The sheer imagery and reactions from the actors on the screen captured me! Everything made sense; everything fit together; it was sweet & romantic while being comical. Patton really "took off " in the lead in this movie! She is flying high & this movie proves it! It has a stellar cast, shining moments; & a touching message towards the close of the film. I saw it at a screening & I want to PAY just to see it again! I am in love with the entire cast! I strongly support African-American films!!! The actors did a spectacular and phenomenally exquisite job! I have to compliment this movie with the highest accord because it is "the best movie in the air!" Paula is a sensational actress! I have never laughed so hard in all my life as I did for this movie. I loved the vibe and the cast. The ending man that "earned" Montana's heart was the guy I guessed! Will you? Damon? Curtis? Langston? Anyone??? Claim people! Claim that man in your bags! You make like what you find.....happy traveling!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!