My 2013 Top 10 Moves List In Review!


As I close another great year of watching an extensive amount of films, here I am with my yearly ritual-to count down, in my opinion, my Top Ten movies (from 10 being the best to 1 being sensational, of course). Also, I would like to thank each and every last person who read any, if not, all of my movie ratings this year. I appreciate your feedback and your views. I was impressed with the numbers and hope they keep rising! May next year be even better...


  • 10th Place Winner: "The Best Man Holiday"



  • 9th Place Winner: "American Hustle"



  • 8th Place Winner: "The Great Gatsby"



  • 7th Place Winner: "The Butler"



  • 6th Place Winner: "Fast and Furious: Part VI"



  • 5th Place Winner: "Man of Steel"



  • 4th Place Winner: "This Is The End"



  • 3rd Place Winner: "The Heat"



  • 2nd Place Winner: "We're The Millers"



  • 1st Place Winning Film: "The Conjuring"


-You may or may not agree with my Top 10 List, but that is okay too. To each his/her own, but know I love any feedback or comments! Look forward to more ratings in the new year! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!