"That Awkward Moment" (2014)- Review




The movie was not as "awkward" as I thought it would be. This seems like it was a lowly budgeted film and I was flabbergasted as to how there were not more sexual references in the film as the previews for it led us to believe. There were sexual acts and language but as as vile as one was led to believe, honestly speaking. I really enjoyed certain parts but this is a movie to be rented or something just to pop on to have something playing while you are doing household chores or something. Lol! I was very disappointed in it. Zac Efron did not do a good job all the guys were ordinary just like their boring sex lives were. This should have been a limited release movie instead of a wide release one. I was glad that I used my free-readmit pass on this movie. There is not much more I can say about the film. It was just ordinary and not all that. I cannot think of anything else to say about it. I liked the bloopers at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!