"About Last Night" (2014)- Review






Kevin Hart, of course, MADE this movie--Regina Hall was right there along side of him shining just as brightly as he was on-screen! Ealy & Bryant were like the "dull and complacent" couple whereas Hart & Hall were alive, vibrant, active, full of sexual energy. Any scene that they were in whether together or separately: FLAWLESS! I am not saying anyone's acting was bad-I am just pointing out the differences in the couples! I feel like Ealy and Bryant's acting matched perfectly with the type of relationship they had in the movie. They had something solid, but it could have been better! The movie was HIGHLY entertaining as a whole-but Kevin had a pivotal part in me laughing uncontrollably! Paula Patton had me cracking up too for the small part she played in the movie as well!

Comments