"Divergent" IMAX (2014)- Review





I really loved the movie way much more than I expected that I would. Theo James is a really great young actor. I wanted to see this movie in IMAX because it was the bomb in the regular 2D format. There is nothing that I can say negative about this movie. It is good-all good from beginning to end! I was really into the movie. It seems like this series will be like Twilight, Harry Potter, and The Hunger Game series. I cannot wait until the next movie comes out in the series. I also cannot wait to purchase this movie on Blu-Ray! Divergent is a box office smash! I wanted the movie to keep going on for all eternity and never stop. A total running time of 2 hours and 19 minutes is just not enough. I loved the entire concept of the movie. The message that they relayed about fear was a little too much over the top, but the importance of conquering your fears was crucial, but the techniques that they used to strengthen the new recruits-I had a problem with. I cannot say any more about the movie but where is the damn sequel already? Kate Winslet had a small role in the movie, but she played a pivotal role in the movie & she was a straight up badass-gotta admit that!

Comments