"Bad Words" (2014)- Review



To say this is Bateman's directorial debut-I can see how it stems from him. It was just like all his characters in ALL of his films: Hysterical. The movie was very dark (picture quality wise). I tried to block it out but it was still funny from beginning to end. The little boy who wanted to be friends with him was kicks, too! He stole the movie right along with Jason. The movie was vile, crude & just RUDE! The movie just seemed so "on point" with the tone of how Bateman wanted it to be. I loved it- a lot! I have never laughed so hard in all my life! The tricks he played on the kids-memorable & there was a twist in the movie and you may predict the end as I did, just be prepared for it to change and change....and change....and...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!