"A Million Ways To Die In The West" (2014)- Review


Seth is right up there with Kevin Hart! Why have I not heard of this guy before Ted hit theaters three years ago? Moving on...this movie was incredibly funny. I cannot get over how much I was laughing. I am smirking right now while writing this review thinking back to the MANY MANY MANY hysterical parts in the film. I cannot tell you what my favorite part of the movie was because I had more than one-that's for sure! Charlize played a good role along with Liam. It never ceases to amaze me at how acting so stupidly is so incredible humorous! Some of the things that were said and done were funny and just the slightest body movements or gestures while saying lines makes it FUNNIER! McFarlane is damn dynamite in doing that! I kid you not that you will laugh UNCONTROLLABLY and wish for more laughter once you start, and it will be delivered unto you! The moustache song and the philosophy of poop is what got me! LMAO! I just loved the movie-it was insane and highly entertaining! Gosh-I have never seen a comedy movie as perfect & flawless aa I did....in the West-so saddle up! You're in for a ride...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!