"The Maze Runner" (2014)- Review


I was really amazed at how much I enjoyed the movie, since it is based off of a book. I know that there will be a second film and possibly a third & many more! To say that this movie had a bunch of kids in it that I had never even heard of besides Will Poulter (the boy who could not kiss in WE'RE THE MILLERS). I thought the film was a bit like Divergent  because they were up against something no one thought could be defeated. They had to devise a plan and work like a team! I was into the movie. I really had no intention of seeing this movie, but glad that I did. It was really good and I have not read the books. The evil in this movie was radioactive and when the kids and the runners attempted to face it, everyone in the theater was screaming and just saying "ewww." When the evils were killed and trapped inside the maze, the ooze and slime freaked everyone out- including me! There were some comments that were made from the actors that made us laugh in the theater and that was kicks. Will Poulter played the lead kid in the movie NOT main character- his character was easy to hate and there was a bit of sadness in the end of the movie and everyone was just in awe when it happened. I will not spoil it for you! All in all, it was a really enjoyable movie & I am looking forward to seeing more in the saga!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!