"Dracula Untold" (2014)- Review


I could NOT get into this movie at all whatsoever! I know that a sequel will definitely be made from the way that it ended. I do not know what else to say about the movie other than it was not what I had expected at all. The killing was…fast and not illuminating or captivating to me. Luke Evans played a great role, but the movie as a whole was not very enjoyable. It was NOT a Dracula movie that I was use to with all the long white sharp teeth sucking the blood from people’s necks. HaHa! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to see this movie at a free advanced screening. If I had to pay to see it, I would have demanded a refund!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!