"Annie" (2014)- Review


I am glad that Annie was catered to the African-American culture. Q put her own vibe and culture into how she wanted Annie portrayed. Her style. Her vision. Her image. I was in awe at their performances throughout the film. “I Think I’m Gonna Like It Here” and “It’s A Hard Knock Life” were two of my personal favorites. The solo that Cameron Diaz sang was funny as hell and I enjoyed it. It was cool to see Cameron in a role like this. It was awesome to see Foxx and Diaz’s characters due to Annie. She had influence over them and they did not realize it until it was too late- but better too late than NEVER and that was the main ingredient that I respected about the movie as a whole. She CHANGED their whole attitudes and their views on life and her being cute as a button was just a delightful added bonus! I enjoyed the movie a lot and I enjoyed watching it! It is a perfect holiday musical! The movie was like the character, Annie: Delightful and for a kid, very insightful (of others).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!