Top Ten Movies of 2014 In Review.....


Hi Everyone-
I know that for months, I have been MIA & I sincerely apologize for that but it was beyond my control. I do not know who follows my blog on a regular basis, but I monitor the activity and try to post WEEKLY because I am a real love of movies. For any of you who did check week to week and missed my posts, I sincerely appreciate you and I appreciate EVERYONE who even comes from time to time. I created this blog to rate movies in my own way - as myself and not like the critics critiques movies so harshly and such. So EVERY every year, I rate movies from 10 BEING THE BEST...all the way to ONE BEING THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST!

#10: "Annie" feat Jamie Foxx and Q. Wallis

#9: "Neighbors" feat. Seth Rogen & Zac Efron

#8: "Blended" feat. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore

#7: "Godzilla" feat. Bryan Cranston

#6: "Divergent" feat. Shailenne Woodley and Theo James

#5: "Sex Tape" feat. Cameron Diaz & Jason Segel

#4: "John Wick" feat. Keneau Reeves

#3: "The Equalizer" feat. Denzel Washington

#2: "Gone Girl" feat. Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike

THEE #1 Movie of 2014: "Interstellar" feat. Matthew McConaughey & Anne Hathaway and Jessica Chastain


I have returned back to the theater starting this year in November so I can officially say that I am back! Look for a new setup and new ways that I will be posting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!