"Tak3n" (2015)- Review



Wow! What a way to start off 2015 than with a killer and explosive sequel as this film! I forgot how bad the 2nd film was while watching this one- they really made hell of a damn dynamite film! There were so many shocking twists and turns in this movie; you needed a particular set of skills to figure out who was who, who was conning who, why they did it, when they did it, who really did it and who REALLY did it, for what reason did they do it, etc. 



Talk about action mixed in with suspense! The way that the film ended was similar to the ending of Taken 2. I hated that the one character I loved had to die, but my guess is that Lenny had to die because the producers had to do something drastic to make a big comeback from the flop of Taken 2 that millions of fans did not like. 




The budget to make the movie must have been really low because the color was too heavy and the opening credits did not have that "illuminating vibe." Instead, they were making me dizzy a little bit; some scenes looked blurry to me,I have no idea if that was the theaters fault or in the production of the movie. 



I looked past it once I got into it- which did not take long at all. Neeson was a real force to be reckoned with and Maggie Grace did her thing! Another movie can be made from the ending but I hope not because it ended just perfectly.

Comments