"The Lazarus Effect" (2015)- Review




To say that this film was based off the Bible, it was NOT that good. It was just average. I have NO idea why horror films cannot be good! What will it take or -who will it take to produce a masterpiece horror film? I had to get that out of my system first! Whew! 


Olivia Wilde played a really good role in the film, but she was the only one who I felt gave 100%. When she was alive and normal- she was 100% and when she got possessed, she not only surpassed my expectations- she excelled! The way that the movie ended, there is a cause to make another one. I could appreciate how the opening credits came on- that was perfect & a very good way to introduce what the film was going to be about; the same exact way Breaking Dawn, Part 2 came on showing Bella's transformation. 


This film was rather slow in the beginning but as it progressed on, it got more exciting and scarier. Even though I love scary movies; the anticipation of waiting for something to happen that you KNOW will, in fact, happen is more scarier than when it actually happens, you know? 


The last 10 minutes of the movie was the best part to me. Out of all the people to work in the lab- there is only one survivor that remains.....do you know who it will be? 


Don't See This!

Comments