"Insurgent" in IMAX 3D (2015)- Review



I was absolutely excited about the second installment of the Divergent series! I saw this movie in IMAX 3D. There was not a lot of 3D imagery in the film, but it still surpassed my expectations. James and Woodley have great on-screen chemistry. Woodley knows how to get in there and be a fighter, a survivor, a....divergent! Ha! 



The role that James portrays-- I am always impressed with how much emphasis he places on his character. I have seen him grow from being a shallow smart-ass to a concerned hard-ass. I can tell the difference. His character cares more, more about people and less on the materialistic things. That is one thing that sticks out to me. 



In the beginning of the film, he wanted to maintain peace and tried to be civilized but until he is forced in a situation where reason and logic has gone out of the window- he will resort to what he knows best: anger and fighting. I loved the way Winslet's character stopped at nothing to find what she thought was the enemy but in fact was the solution. 




Kate is a terrific actress. I hope that she reprises her role in the final films in some sort of a way. I loved the movie, I loved the action, I loved the story line. I loved everything about it! Bring on the next one!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!