"The Age of Adaline" (2015)- Review



Blake Lively really did a brilliant and flawless job as Adaline. I cannot see no other actress portraying this role but her! Damn was she phenomenal! I mean it!  Her acting was so sophisticated for the entire film no matter how old she was; no matter what year it was; she was consistent. Period! 



That is what impressed the heck out of me. Lively needs to win an Oscar for her performance! Even when her daughter was older looking than that of her, she still behaved like a mother even though she looked like a teenager! It was really perfect! Absolutely perfect! I loved how they told the story of how she got to be the way that she was. 



The beginning of the film matched the end. It was predictable to me and I sort of knew what was going to happen but movies can alter what they want the audience to think & such- but I was expecting for something in particular to happen but it happened but not in the way that I was expecting. 



The entire movie was very insightful and magical when you stop to think about it. There is nothing bad I can say about the film. I wish that it could not end because it is a great love story. You get engrossed in the movie that you do not want to blink or turn away for one moment. 



It grabs your attention and it does not let go no matter how hard you try. There were some funny little moments in the film that make you chuckle, but you just can't help it. A brilliant masterpiece. Adaline Bowman is a wonderful vision of perfection!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!