"Self/Less" (2015)- Review


I don't know what Rotten Tomatoes was talking about but the premise to this movie was electric and full of zest and was very entertaining to watch! I loved this film despite what the critics are saying about it. Ryan Reynolds and Ben Kingsley make a great team in acting and in the actual movie. The characters that they portrayed were magnificent. 



I felt like I was in a dream for most of the movie until I caught on- never knowing who was whom or who or what was real. It tests your knowledge very well. I loved that about the movie, actually- the fact that it wasn't so predictable and the ending gave the movie the title of Selfless. It was magical how the film ended and it was so "fitting" and perfect what Kinglsey's character did for Mark at the end of the movie. It was like out of the 7 Deadly Sins, the title of this movie fits into it. I do not want to give much away but if you see the movie, you can see where I am going with what I just stated. 




Goode really played his role flawlessly. He did an outstanding job! I was really impressed by his movements, the way he acted, walked, and talked. He just outdid himself in the film. You start to figure out what is going on when the introduction of Mark's wife enters the picture. It may seem a bit confusing to you at first, but then everything is sort of explained in bits and pieces but you can still figure it in and say to yourself, "oh, this is it, eh?" Lol!


I loved watching this movie and it was very delightful and the end made the ENTIRE movie. The ending was touching and just genius!

Comments