"The Last Witch Hunter" (2015)- Review


The movie was just ordinary- while watching it I was thinking to myself that it was like another movie about witches called The Covenant that came out in 2006- only difference is....it was dealing with a group of kids & this film was all about ONE witch hunter played by Vin Diesel. The movie was very original and had no umph to it. There were funny moments and those were about the only good parts of the film, honestly. I don't see this film opening up big at the Box Office this weekend. When Vin was driving in the type of car he drives in Fast/Furious films, I flashed back to that. That is what everyone knows him for- action movies & the Fast/Furious series. Seeing him in anything else is just not realistic to me; in my true opinion. 



In the last 30 minutes of the film- it finally started to catch my attention. There was a huge and shocking twist as well that no one could see coming and that is what made it interesting! This film was just average and not anything that people will rush out to see. Vin Diesel played the masculine and strong role- his character was key and the focal point to solving the mysteries of the witches and who had put a curse on his apprentice. Overall, this film easily gets away from you and you will need to cast a spell to keep yourself from falling asleep yourself until the last, like I said, 30 minutes of the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!