"Daddy's Home" (2015)- Review




I laughed my tail off at this movie. If I ever saw a movie where Will Ferrell is portraying a reasonable and rational role and it is not a comedy, I would have to check myself in a psych hospital because I would not believe it- seriously! Lol. Wahlberg & Ferrell have that on-screen co-parenting chemistry in this film- those two kids were- hilarious! Simply hilarious especially that little girl and the things that she was saying! Geez! My favorite scene I the entire film had to be the skating scene with Will and Mark. 




Mark is just a piece of work in the film and Will is a goofball. Will Ferrell is a comedy genius. Each and every single thing he says and does is funny to me. I loved how much I was laughing during my time watching this highly entertaining film no thanks to Will Ferrell and Hannibal Burgess. Burgess really was an added bonus in the film- he added the comedy to the next level by saying the simplest things- which were stupid- but was still over the top funny! This was a cute film with no dull or boring moments! Daddy’s Home is the perfect title and it’s the perfect film to end 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!