Thee 2015 Top Ten Annual Review Commences!




Hey My Fellow Blog Readers-

I do not know who follows my blog on a regular basis, but I monitor the activity and try to post WEEKLY because I am a real lover of movies. For any of you who did check week to week and missed my posts, I sincerely appreciate you and I appreciate EVERYONE who even comes from time to time. I created this blog to rate movies in my own way - as myself and not like the critics critiques movies so harshly and such. So EVERY every year, I rate movies from 10 BEING THE BEST...all the way to ONE BEING THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST...so here we go...

#10: "Pitch Perfect 2"

#9: "The Perfect Guy"


#8: "Spectre"


#7: "San Andreas"


#6: "The Walk"


#5: "Creed"


#4: "Fast & Furious 7"


#3: "Spy"


#2: "Fifty Shades of Grey"


THEE #1 Movie of 2015: "Age of Adaline"



Look forward to the new re-designed postings for the new year of 2016! I hope you will like the new set up. Love you all! Xo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!