"Hail, Caesar!" Flops! Big-time! {Grade of F}



Ah, well this was a movie about a story telling a story of movie/set life and all of the obstacles production and cast people have to go through in order to make films a huge success in Hollywood! The highlight of the film was Channing Tatum's sailor tap-dancing performance! 




The movie was not as good as I expected it to be. I was really disappointed in it. Hitchcock was better than this and the story-line was among the same lines when you think about it. 


It was rather boring and banal. For someone such as myself who loves movies about movies like this and Hitchcock, I was eagerly anticipating the arrival of it in theaters but once I sat down and started to watch the finished product, I was not compelled to sit through the entire 2 hours of it! I was very disappointed in the film. I expected it to be more than what it was!

Comments