"Keeping Up w/The Joneses" Is Not That Hard {Grade of A}



You've gotta be pretty fast and super intelligent to keep up with The Joneses- that's for sure! Gadot & Hamm were sensational together just as Fisher & Galafanakis were. 


When all four of them shared scenes- they all really had on-screen magic! You can feel it! You can see it! I have been waiting for this movie for a long while now and it was so worth the wait! I loved every minute of the film. From the opening titles until the ending titles. 


The way the film came on was CIA Intel appropriate & the song that was playing when the movie was over was centered around Galafanakis' character mainly but both couples wound up befriending each other in the end. 


I really did not like it way that it ended. It was not a bad ending but I wanted it to involve all four of them together and you will understand what I am trying to say once you watch the film because I do not want to give anything away.


 Sure this was a comedy film but the character that I really connected to was that of Jeff. He wanted to be friends and bond with anyone; someone- then came along Mr. Jones. This is a funny movie for a date night or just a comedy movie out with a group of friends. 


When the film started, it started with the end first and you all should know by now that is my BIGGEST pet peeves in movies starting backwards~ I do not understand the logic in that! Lol! My favorite scene was the lingerie scene with Gadot & Fisher and everything that came after that and that is what led to the "lesbian" quickie scene towards the end of the film. 


But, in closing- I loved the movie and there is never a dull moment. Isla Fisher and Zach Galafanakis are pure comedians and having these two play a married couple was a genius idea! Simply genius!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!