"Office Christmas Party" Doesn't Get Wild Enough {Grade of B}



McKinnon was just....no words! I have NO words! She took Human Resources to the EXTREME, baby! The total 100% playing by the rules book HR! Lol! She was funny once she broke out of that shell thanks to the office party that she helped plan!

Vance played his role with such enthusiasm and I KNOW that stunt double must have banged his head when he grabbed onto those lights and landed on that desk at the bottom of the staircase! That was hilarious! I was waiting on that part ever since I saw it in the trailer! Lol!

Jennifer Aniston was acting ALMOST like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada only Aniston's character wanted  to wear the title of CEO and she had a change of heart about a lot of things at the close of the film whereas in The Devil Wears Prada, Streep's role did not show once ounce of remorse or compassion- it was shown at the end of that film but not even with a smile but a back-handed comment from her heart.

Jennifer really made me think about that film every time her mean streak came bursting out! Too funny! The film was not as incredible as I was hoping that it would be- don't get me wrong, it was funny & very entertaining, but I did not have once single loud outburst of laughter nor did I yell or scream because something was hysterical or shocking. That is what I usually do in comedy movies- yes, talk to the screen! Lol!

I believe that this film was much needed because of all the chaos going on in the world, we need a dose of some good raunchy and crazy laughter and this film fulfills that need for everyone! Especially during the holidays so grab a chair & get flying down the straits to the Office Christmas Party! RSVP now because---it's definitely happening! Or is it? Lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!