Travis' Top Ten of 2016...



Hiya ALL Of My Loyal Readers-

I am never aware of who follows/reads/posts on my blog on a regular basis, but I monitor the activity and try to post WEEKLY because I am a real lover of movies. For any of you who did check week to week and missed my posts, I applaud you and I appreciate EVERYONE who even visits & reads from time to time. I created this blog to rate movies in my own way - as in myself and not like the critics.  Their critiques on films are so harshly and such. So EVERY year on December 31st, I rate movies from 10 BEING THE BEST...all the way to 1 BEING THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST...so here we go.....

#10: "Deadpool"

#9: "Now You See Me II: The 2nd Act


#8: "Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice"


#7: "The Conjuring II"


#6: "Miracles From Heaven"


#5: "Deepwater Horizon"


#4: "Bad Moms"


#3: "Collateral Beauty"


#2: "Suicide Squad"


THEE #1 Movie of 2016: "Why Him"



Look forward to the new re-designed postings for the new year of 2017! I hope you will like the new set up. Love you all! Thank you for your support, visits, & comments! I keep track of it all! Xo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!