"Sleepless" → From Time To Time....

Film Synopsis: A cop (Jamie Foxx) with a connection to the criminal underworld scours a nightclub in search of his kidnapped son. 



I enjoyed this movie thoroughly & I was feeling it until the film took a turn and started showing on the theater screen in fast/slow motion. I am not sure if it as a technicality or not, but if it wasn't then that technicality will cost this movie dearly because this was a damn good film! 



The way that it ended will rock you away! I mean it; the ending will catch you off guard and it is NOT something that you will ever see coming! I also wonder if you will figure out who the bad cop or cops are? This was a serious crime drama film that keeps you on the edge of you seat the entire time!



I loved every minute of the film. Jamie Foxx & Michelle Monaghan stole and captured the screen. The
film was entitled "sleepless" because the roles that these two actors played: they never had the time to sleep because they were dedicated to their jobs and trying to prevent bad cops from going rogue. 



I was expecting something to happen with two characters in the film but it did not happen. I will NOT reveal what I thought it was...you should be able to know what I am talking about here aka the final hospital scene.




With the two characters I just mentioned above being so dedicated to their jobs, of course they would not have adequate sleep making the film be named, "Sleepless." But will someone be awakened you think? Time shall tell.....so rise up & be ready! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!