"John Wick: Chapter 2" → A Killer Chapter!

Film Synopsis: After returning to the criminal underworld to repay a debt, John Wick (Kenau Reeves) discovers that a large bounty has been placed on his life- can he survive this chapter of his life?



Loved the movie! Sequels are always better to me than original movies in an installment series for some reason. Lol!
Sure, in the first John Wick, Reeves was killing and knocking down any barriers placed in his path. In this sequel, he amplified it!The movie had one or two "run pee" moments, but I held it because I did not want to miss a second of this thrilling film I had been waiting a year for! I loved every punch it packed and threw! Ready for Chapter 3!



To have a movie with a mixture of action and regular scenes with just dialogue and no action is normal. You can't have a movie solely focused on running and killing for 2 straight hours- you have to have some dialogue to fill in the blanks with to fully grasp why the killings are going to happen. The way Wick was killing people was funny. 



He was just shooting and murdering down left & right. The strobe lights in the party scene really set the "killer" tone to me I felt. There will most definitely be a THIRD film from the way it ended. Common & Reeves shared one scene that was dynamite to me and that was when they had to fight each other on the stairs leading to the hotel in Rome. That was such a childish scene but was still awesome. 



There isn't much more I can say except that the film does not pack punches- it packs jabs, stabs, and pencils! Yes, I did say pencils! Wick is a cold blooded assassin! I loved the way the film started off as well and not showing his face immediately- they kept it a mystery and revealed it at the right time and in the right way.



The movie is dead on brilliant and I strongly recommend it to each and every person who loves jam-packed action movies! So no need to pick....go and see John Wick: The Legend. The Myth!



















Comments

Greg Jensen said…
Gonna go see it. Thanks for review!!
Thanks for reading it on ur own and for me not reminding u daily! Lol

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!