"Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2" → Stays The Course!

Film Synopsis: Set 2-3 months after the first film, the Guardians of the Galaxy travel throughout the cosmos & struggle to keep their new-found family together while helping Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) learn more about his true parentage. 




Never would I have ever in my life think that I would have loved and laughed this movie as much as I did! In fact, I didn't even see Volume 1 until a few weeks ago and I loved that film, so seeing this one would only be right!

I have no idea where to start. I want to say certain characters stood out to me, but I WOULD BE LYING! Every Guardian of the Galaxy was highly enjoyable & entertaining to me. 


I never wanted the movie to end- seriously! I was in awe at how much I loved it and I love Marvel movies, but I never even considered giving the first of this one a glance- really.


Quill: Chris Pratt really is a comedian.....in my eyes- in my very solid & candid opinion! The way he brings humor in every movie he does is just astounding! I love it! I love him! He is a natural!


I had the opportunity to see the film in the Dolby Theater where the seats move/vibrate on a certain sequence action that is astounding (moving audio). 


There were a lot of those parts in the movie and that is what I loved. The opening titles to the film was great. Baby Groot, played by Vin Diesel: all he says is, "I am Groot." So funny! That little guy has a super huge heart! Lol


Gamora: She may have been green, but she was far-waaaay far form being "green" when it came to her instincts and to rel life. The "unspoken thing" between her and Peter is just funny. I hope they hook up in Volume 3! Lol! She also got a 'lil gangsta up in her! HaHa!


Rocket: He looks like he is the rat form Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! He is a smart ass who has a kick ass attitude AND I loved that! Cooper really brings him to life! He has spunk and personality! He had me laughing off the walls!


Drax & Mantis: These two made the humor much more heightened because they would interact together and it would just be off the chain! Lol! Drax would insult her and I would laugh at how she believed every word he said. These two really made the movie that much more enjoyable!


In short, I loved every second of the film and I stayed for the ending credits! I cannot wait until Volume 3 kicks off! Director James Gunn did one outstanding job and I am glad- so glad that I decided to see both movies! I look forward to seeing this in 4k UHD when I buy it when it hits stores!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"A Cure For Wellness" → Has A Faint Pulse

"Hidden Figures" → Soars & Sky Rockets!

"Power Rangers" → Pretty Average!