"Fantasy Island" Needs To Remain A Fantasy That Never Should Become Anyone's Reality - And That's The Roarke Guarantee!

Travis' Grade Of: [D-]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? NAH, JUST WAIT FOR THE RENTAL OR FIND IT ONLINE SOMEWHERE! LOL!


My Critique On "Fantasy Island" is this - this was NOT all that you thought that it was gonna be.....I will just give it to you.....





Film Synopsis: A horror adaptation of the popular '70s TV Show about a magical island resort!

Classification of Film: Adventure, Action, & Fantasy






......straight out - and NO beating around the bush/es! The photos of the movie were BETTER than the movie; the movie clips were BETTER than the movie; the trailer/s for the movie was BETTER than the movie. 


The end of my review! Just kidding - but then again; not really. I had NO idea what the hell was going on. The film was just taking me around and around in circles. Half of the situations that I needed to be explained was not explained; the way the film ended made somewhat sense especially the introduction of a main character in the TV version of this, Tattoo. 


Let's see what else? Oh, yeah, the suspense was there and the dreams becoming nightmares aspect was present in the film, but that certain type of suspense was missing. i would not classify this as a horror movie because it was more thrilling and suspenseful if not anything else. 


There was a twist with one of the main characters in the film - you might be able to figure it out an then again you might now. When all of the people landed on Fantasy Island, there was NO backstory on how they got there or whatnot. It was only revealed that they won tickets there from some sort of a contest. 


The movie was not very will organized, written, and put together in my candid opinion! I mean seriously, if this was based off this TV Show, the writes did HAVE something to go off off. Who has not heard of Fantasy Island before??? 


I was disappointed, but never had high high expectations for this when I first saw the trailer. It is true that trailers reveals great parts ion a movie to sucker you in and THIS movie did that to me! I was a sucker! Don't you be!


THIS MOVIE IS WORTH SEEING.....JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH YOU WANNA SEE IT!!!

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post