"The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard" - Review


Film Synopsis
: Four years after the events of the original film, bodyguard Michael Bryce (
played by Ryan Reynolds) continues his friendship with assassin Darius Kincaid (played by Samuel L. Jackson) as they embark on a new adventure to save Sonia Kincaid, (played by Salma Hayek) Darius' wife, from new threats! Are you ready 4 another wild and intense ride with these 3???


TRAVIS' GRADE GIVEN: {A+}
Genre: Action, Comedy, & Adventure
Release Date: Jun. 16th, 2021


Hit Them Bodyguardz Baby - Just ONE.....MORE.....TIME!!!



Travis' Breakdown:


Again, the movie may have been about Mikey Bryce - but Selma Hayek 'aka' Sonia took this movie on home! She was a hoot.....a riot.....a pure delight! 


I only wish I could have had the opportunity to have a small role in the movie so that I could work with her because I bet it would have been a blast! She kept my ass laughing the ENTIRE time! 


I have no idea what made he extra funny whether it was her accent or what she was saying PLUS her accent talking, etc but she made the movie very highly and WILDLY funny! 


There was absolutely NOTHING mild about Sonia Kincaid - and if you had the opportunity to see the first film - you would know that there is nothing mild about her husband, Darius Kincaid either. 


Those two are hot pieces! Just adding Samuel L. Jackson and Ryan Reynolds to the mix makes those three a very talented crew/bunch! The film was a non-stop adrenaline pumping, earth-racing, horny pounding, earth shattering, wild racing, shooting gone wild, comedic masterpiece!


 I will see it again while it is in theaters! I heard people in the theaters literally whispering and talking out loud as they watched what I saw in sheer and utter amazement! It was simply - I have no clue how to put into words how fantastic the film was - really. It was awesome!


The way that Sonia was "mothering" Bryce throughout the film was so funny to me. She wanted to be a deadly mother more than life itself and the way that she tired to prove it with Michael Bryce was more than funny - I have no words to describe it. YOU MUST SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!


 It was really something remarkable and I was expecting nothing less! Reynolds had his humor in the film; but where ever he lacked Hayek or Jackson picked it up. 


These three literally worked well together in the film and there was never a dull moment. I could not get enough of them or the film. I did not want it to end. Ever! It was the best 2 hours of my life. I had the opportunity of seeing it in Dolby and it was the best and the most amazing experience of my life! And the ending......WOW!!!


If you want to see a film that will have you laughing out loud & out of your seat - SEE THIS! If you want to see a movie that has action - SEE THIS! If you want to have the time of your life and a great escape for 2 hours - SEE THIS!

#TravisMovieReviews Thanks YOU & Hopes YOU Will Visit For My Next Review!


8 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

  1. Yay!! I was hoping this got a good grade!!! I can't wait to see! I'm a fan of all three!! Thx Travis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, Amy! I always give my HONEST grades no matter what! Glad I delivered on what you were expecting!

      Delete
  2. The first one was fantastic. I was so glad to hear that they were making a sequel and now it's finally out. That's awesome you loved this so I know I'll love it too! Another great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the first one was - and this one was just as great if not greater thanks to Hayek! Thank you for the compliment, as always buddy!

      Delete
  3. Great review! If it’s as funny as you say it is, I can’t wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - and you cannot! I promise you! Let me know how right I am!

      Delete
  4. You hit it on the head seriously the chemistry between these three was awesome!!! Thanks for picking this for us to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I always pick GREAT films for us! You MUST know that by now! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post