"Fast 9" - Review


Film Synopsis
: After the events of the Fate and the Furious (
Fast 8 - prior film 2017), Dominic Toretto (played by Vin Diesel) and his family must face Dom's younger brother, Jakob (played by John Cena), a deadly assassin, who is working with their old enemy, Cipher (played by Charlize Theron), and who holds a personal vendetta against Dom - what do you think will happen here?



TRAVIS' GRADE GIVEN: {?}
Genre: Action, Crime, & Adventure
Release Date: Jun. 25th, 2021



THEE Brother Dom vs. The Brother Jakob - Let's Get This!




Travis' Breakdown Gears Up For You - R U Ready?












BREAKING SOON....HOLD TIGHT....I WILL BE WATCHING THIS ON SUNDAY, JUNE 27TH AS I SWORE I WOULD WATCH IT WITH A FRIEND, BUT I AM SURE YOU WILL SEE IT BEFORE ME BUT WILL POST MY RATING ON SUNDAY! LOVE YOU GUYS! - TRAVIS!










#TravisMovieReviews Thanks YOU & Hopes YOU Will Visit For My Next Review!


1 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post