"Dolittle" Needs A Filming Hospital!

Travis' Grade Of: [C-]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? NO WAY JOSE! NO WAY!!!




My Critique On "Dolittle" is this - I feel that the film is enough to sustain little children...but not.....




Film Synopsis: A physician (played by Robert Downey, Jr.) discovers that he can talk to animals!

Classification of Film: Adventure, Comedy, & Family



.....for adults. You are aware that, at times, there are movies that will be suited for kids, but it is also entertaining for adults in some ways? THIS MOVIE IS NOT ONE OF THEM! I was not interested in this at first to be honest. 


I have seen all the Doctor Dolittle films with Eddie Murphy and they were funny & good and suited for both adults - and children. This particular film I feel was aimed towards more of little kids than adults. I began to drift off to sleep while watching this. BIG HUGE RED FLAG right there! When I start to drift off in a movie no matter what the genre is and it cannot keep my attention, I will NOT be giving it a good and solid rating! 


The only things that was good about the movie was how Downey played the role & the voices of the animals. The film as a whole
sucked! I do not know if people set high expectations for this movie, but you WILL be disappointed especially if you are an adult. It was not horrible, but it was not stellar and enjoyable either. 


I overheard so many people as they were walking out of the auditorium comment some bad things about the film and I thought that I was going to be the only one. They never should have opted in to make their film. Hollywood should have just left it alone with funnyman, Eddie Murphy and his talking animals and not make this re-make. 


As you watch the film, you will soon come to the realization that it is suited and magical for kids - but NOT adults as I said in the beginning of this post! This is a movie to fire stick, Redbox, or NOT see at all! You will NOT be missing much - trust me!



THIS MOVIE IS NOT WORTH SEEING!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO PUT IT ON TO FALL FAST ASLEEP.....

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post