"The Invisible Man" Is A Businessman With A Mighty Fine Optical Master Plan!

Travis' Grade Of: [A+]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? YOU'D BE CRAZY NOT TO!!!



My Critique On "The Invisible Man" is this - WOW! Where can I even begin at to say how........





Film Synopsis: When Cecilia's (played by Elisabeth Moss) abusive husband (played by Oliver Jackson-Cohen) takes his own life & leaves her his fortune, she suspects that his death was a hoax. As a series of coincidences turn lethal, Cecilia works to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see!

Classification of Film: Drama, Mystery, & Horror




.......bone chilling and thrilling this film was! It kept me on the edge of my seat the ENTIRE time! Do you want to know why? Ok, let me tell you why. 


It was because you never know when he invisible man will attack and you have to be on edge and anxious in your seat as you sit back and try to relax and watch Cecilia try to calmly and rationally find out who or what is attacking her and making her life pure insanity! 


I loved how the film first came on showing the different production companies and such - the way that they did it was cool and set the tone because of the name of the movie. Killer!!! Loved it!


I have NEVER seen a movie like this before in my life and that was one of the main reasons I was so highly invested in this movie and was hoping that it would be a huge box office smash! It was intriguing to me because I kept on thinking as the movie was progressing onward that maybe this is all in her head or something. 


I was waiting to see if I could figure this out because I was dying to know the ending and who or what was causing all of this. The writing team did a damn sensational job writing the script for the movie because it kept me wanting more and more and just waiting to see what happens next. 


This is the type of film that I can call with a 100% assurance as mystery, thrilling and suspenseful. The kills in the film were not gory, but they made the movie even all the more entertaining and great to watch! Everything was perfect! 


The only issue that I had with it was that there were no well-known actors in the film. There could have been at least 1 or 2. Moss really played her role in the film bet I felt that some one else should have played the lead in the film. 


This is one of the BEST films that I have seen thus-far in 2020 and it will be in my Top Ten List when the year is up! This is a movie that I feel everyone should see and you will LOVE IT!



THIS MOVIE IS 100% WORTH SEEING!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO "SEE" IT TO SEE IT CLEARLY....

2 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post