"2 Hearts" IS Where It All Starts!

Travis' Grade Of: [A+]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? ABSOLUTELY! YOU WILL LAUGH & YOU WILL MOST DEFINITELY TEAR UP! IF YOU DON'T - AT LEAST SOME WATER IN YOUR EYES! THIS FILM IS VERY TOUCHING AND SERIOUSLY EMOTIONAL!


My Critique On "2 Hearts" is this - the movie was incredible to me! It was not like any other "amazingly true story" film that comes to mind such as.....





Film Synopsis: For two couples (Couple #1 played by Radhi Mitchell & Adan Canto ....then Couple #2 played by Jacob Elordi & Tiera Skovbye) the future unfolds in different decades and different places, but a hidden connection will bring them together in a way that no one could have EVER predicted!


Classification of Film: Drama & Romance



......."Miracles from Heaven" or "Breakthrough." Those two films were epic and so powerful where this one was not as powerful; but still had an everlasting and emotional and such a profound effect on me nonetheless. 


Before I get into what I thought about the film, I would first like to mention something that one of the characters, Eric (who played Chris' dad) said in the film. He said in a very emotional scene that no matter who you are and what you are doing right now at this very moment go and tell someone; anyone that you love them and how much they mean to you because you never know how much time you have left on this earth.



THAT IS SO TRUE! People can be fine one minute and can take a turn for the worse in a second; a split second. Life is so unexpected. Personally speaking, I have always made it a point to let people know how I feel about them and express my gratitude and sincerity for them. Do they always show it back to myself or to US as you are reading this post is the question. Does it matter to you, personally? 



That is a question that YOU have to be able to answer on our own, though. As long as we are okay knowing that we did good with our lives and are happy with the decisions and choices that we have made, THEN YOU SHOULD BE GOOD WITH YOURSELF AND WITH YOUR LIFE. 



Sure, it can make anyone feel good knowing that they are loved and accepted and those feelings are reciprocated but of one person in the relationship; whether it be romantic or platonic is only physically and emotionally showing it, while the other talks it but hardly shows it, are you okay with that? 



There are many forms and variations of love and friendship. That is how it started out for these two couples in the film. For some, it is love at first sight and then for others it is not like that. The amazing gift that a man gave to someone or someones in the film that brought these 4 people together is such an extraordinary thing that it is not what you think. I was wrong in what I initially thought the film was about. 


To have someone do what this man did and to have....I literally am speechless and it's not because I do not give spoilers in any of my reviews; I am literally speechless as I am writing this - I'm in awe and total amazement at what was done in this film by a brave man. It is not only astounding. It's a remarkable sacrifice, gift, and so much more!


It was done by someone with a great heart and the movie was called 2 Hearts because both men in the movie had such "remarkable hearts" and you will come to find that out as the movie progresses along and you will see that esp. at the close of the film! Trust me!!!



THIS MOVIE IS 100% WORTH SEEING!!! IT IS PURE ROMANCE, EMOTIONAL, REAL, JUST THE COMPLETE PACKAGE OF WHAT LOVE AND SACRIFICE IS ALL ABOUT!

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post