"All My Life" Gives You The IDEAL Husband & Wife!

Travis' Grade Of: [A+]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? WITHOUT A DOUBT! THIS FILM IS 100% CENTERED AROUND AND ON REAL LOVE, COMMITMENT, PURE DEVOTION, & ALL THE FUNDAMENTAL "INGREDIENTS" THAT MAKE A LONG LASTING HAPPY & SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE! WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD NOT WANT TO SEE SOMETHING SUCH AS THIS PLUS IT IS BASED ON A TRUE AND REMARKABLE LOVE STORY!?!? MY STANDING OVATIONS GOES TO SHUM & ROTHE! HAND DOWN! THEY KILLED IT!!!!!!




My Critique On "All My Life" is this - the movie is about college kids - yes. That is true; but these college kids played a pivotal role in each other's lives and......



Film Synopsis: A couple's (played by Jessica Rothe and Harry Shum, Jr.) wedding plans are thrown off course when the groom is diagnosed with liver cancer. Based on a true story.

Classification of Film: Drama & Romance


....hearts because they were united as one while they were dating BEFORE they even became engaged and Sol even said it and confirmed while he was professing his love to Jen when he proposed to her. 


You could see and feel the unconditional love that these two had for each other. It was incredible; it was surreal. It was momentous! It is always said to be rare to find your "one true love" and Soulmate -


 .....but when you do it is such an overwhelming feeling and I got to see first hand on screen what it feels like to have someone love you with such fire, passion, drive, and desire as these two characters do. 


I want to say that Jen and Sol's love was truly magical, but to me; honestly, I feel that it was way way way more harder than that, but I just cannot place my finger on the exact word to describe it. 


Magical, perfect, ideal, & unconditional all describe it, but it does not suit their love for me. Watching what they had to endure together because of Sol's illness was heart breaking and this was based on a true story was disturbing to me, and having to know that you found true love like this and that you might have to lose your one true love? How? 


How could you live with the possibility of knowing that you just found your one true love and you may lose him to live cancer? Just like that? So suddenly! How? Just how? Thanks to Sol, Jen finds solace and peace in the way he lives his life and manages to cope with his illness and is there for him and no matter how hard he tires to push her away; she goes no where and encourages him to fight. 


That drive and determination that they both have is simply remarkable and I just think that is the best attribute that the both of them have.


 Let me say this about their wedding.....let me just say have tissues when you hear their vows that they say to each other. That scene just blows me mind because it is just - powerful! Powerful! 


These two can really show and possibly inspire older couples what real and true love is; what it looks like; and what  is is supposed to be! No joke! This is NOT a movie for teens or a little romance movie. 


I feel that this a movie for not only grown adults, but for people of all ages and all sizes. It is really touching and damn inspiring! 


WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND - CHOOSING TO SEE THIS MOVIE IS A "NO-BRAINER!" THE ON SCREEN CHEMISTRY THAT SHUM AND ROTHE HAVE IS BEYOND MAGICAL - IT IS ELECTRIC AND YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL IT!

2 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

  1. Oh yesss!!! Thanks Travis!!! Definitely find like my heart (& tissues) need to see this! Asking with everyone else in this crazy world right now! We need more love, more inspiration against the hate that's, unfortunately is still out there! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Amy. Of course, you are very much welcome & yes, you will NEED tissues! More movies like this are needed and with them being BASED ON A TRUE STORY MAKES IT EVEN MORE emotional and very much needed! Xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post