"Together Together" - Review


Film Synopsis
When a young loner (played by Patti Harrison) becomes the gestational surrogate for a single man (played by Ed Helms) in his 40's. the two strangers come to realize this unexpected relationship will challenge their perceptions of connection, boundaries, & the particulars of love! Could you embark on a selfless journey like this if someone wanted this huge sacrifice from you? Could you do it for them - whether you knew them or not - if asked....
 

TRAVIS' GRADE GIVEN: {A+}
Genre: Comedy
  Release Date: Apr. 23rd, 2021




Ready To "Come" And Conceive With Us? It's Fun!!!






Travis' Breakdown:



Such a sweet movie! Harrison & Helms HAS the most magical connection that I have ever seen in two actors before in my entire life! These two were the perfect pair! This was such a wonderful film to watch and to go through this adventure with them. While watching the film, I felt as if I was going through this pregnancy with them. Lol. Is that funny or what? 

Together Together

I love when I can watch movies and the actors make it seem "so realistic" that it makes the audience feel as if they are diving right into the movie with the actors! That is when you KNOW the acting is real and they are giving it their 100% all! I won't say that the film is very or "that-that" predictable, but it is predictable none the less. 

Together Together

The Director lays the groundwork and foundation for the ending of the film during the entire film and that is what I can appreciate about it; but personally speaking - I did not like the ending and when you see it, you will understand why. I am giving you a hint of the ending now actually but you cannot even notice it, I bet...

Together Together

I feel like it is a bit complete and still incomplete, but leaves you to use your imagination. The comedy NEVER stops between Anna and Matt. They bounce back and fourth off of each other during the entire film. Laughter is something that you will have when you watch the film! These two are a hoot!

Together Together

So be prepared - be very prepared! I loved every second of the film! The way that the film comes on is even - funny, sweet, and pure perfection! It sets the tone for everything! The film was well written, well played, and well directed! I had a great time and the delivery of everything was well put together and the title of the film matched the relationship of the characters, Matt & Anna. Even though they were not "together together," they still.....just.....I'll let them say it best....tell 'em Matt & Anna:

#TravisMovieReviews Thanks YOU & Hopes YOU Will Visit For My Next Review!


2 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

  1. Thank you Travis!! I love Ed helms, in just about any movie I've seen him in❤️❤️❤️. Can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Ed is just a hoot! A pure riot! You will totally enjoy this film! I give you my guarantee!

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post