"Wrath of Man" - Review



Film Synopsis: The plot follows H (played by Jason Statham), a cold and very mysterious character working @ a cash truck company responsible for moving hundreds of millions of dollars around Los Angels each week! What could go wrong with this, right.....



TRAVIS' GRADE GIVEN: {B+}
Genre: Action & Thriller
Release Date: May 7th, 2021



Are You Ready To Feel His Wrath - or Not?



Travis' Breakdown:


Impeccable action! I must say that first and foremost. I rated the movie a "B" overall because the beginning was slow and I was expecting the movie to suck like the last movie I saw from this Director which was The Gentleman, but it DID NOT! It picked up momentum pretty fast. 


Most people might say that the film is a tad bit disturbing, violent, and above all else convoluted by it going back and fourth through various time loops, but this is what I have to say about the time loops about this film - THEY MADE SENSE AND I COULD FOLLOW ALONG WITH THEM


I CANNOT say that about so many other films that go back and fourth with time loops where I cannot understand a thing! Guy Ritchie really did a very good job at explaining and displaying what happened with all of the characters and why H behaved the way that he did, and why all events happened that led H to do what he did; and the way that everything was revealed all fell into place.


 But, the only questions that were left unanswered to me was: HOW did "the boss" become the boss & what was the business that they were running? Furthermore, if I were to give the overall message of the film a grade - it would be an "A++++" as far as I could go and I MUST expound on that.


 The underlying message of the movie was all, to me about greed and how, IF someone is weak, can let money change you and the type of person you are. The characters in the film robbed cash trucks and you could see the money hungry greedy looks in their eyes and how much they wanted their cut of the money after the trucks were robbed; they killed, shot, and did whatever they had to to get more money, even if it meant killing people in their own bad crew. How sick is that? 


Having your own fellow bank robbers killed - killing them yourself because you are that money thirsty? Just seeing that made me sick to my stomach, and to know that there are people like that in the world today who will take shortcuts to get cash - fast cash; and that way! 


The movie is more than fast-paced action robbing - it's about how you choose to protect yourself, what you hold precious and dear to you, and how you want to be looked at and perceived by others.....

#TravisMovieReviews Thanks YOU & Hopes YOU Will Visit For My Next Review!


2 Comments

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

  1. Interesting!!! Thanks Travis! Hubby really is interested in this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! ALL hubbies should be piqued in this one! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post