"The Rhythm Section" Gives You Severe Indigestion!

Travis' Grade Of: [F+]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? THIS MOVIE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MADE! I WAS HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED! SAVE YOUR TIME! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!


My Critique On "The Rhythm Section" is this - it has NO movement and ZERO rhythm! OMG, I was so livid and just blown away.....




Film Synopsis: A woman (played by Blake Lively) seeks revenge against those who orchestrated a plane crash that killed her entire family!

Classification of Film: Action, Drama, & Mystery



.....at how this movie sucked! I cannot say that I was looking forward to seeing this - the only & I do mean the ONLY reason that I saw this film was because the trailer; as usual; tricked & fooled me into believing that it would be a great action and suspenseful film PLUS I love Blake Lively! Who would not? She is brilliant - period! I would give and rate her performance in the film a A+. 


She was bad ass and fierce! The movie was really slow and utterly original. It was just really slowing getting to the  so-called "explosive" parts. I could not wait until it was over because as it was progressing on, I was still waiting for something big to happen that never came and the reason that I am enjoying writing this review is because this weekend (opening weekend) this movie came in DEAD LAST like 10th place and it received HORRIBLE reviews. 


I love it because when I read articles from professional movie reviewers and critics and they rate and see films the way that I do, I
KNOW for a fact that I am in the right business! Lol! It just makes me feel good when my opinions are seen the exact same way by professionals and I am not a professional movie critic, but this blog is my own and my link to them and it makes me excited and joyful! 


If you decide to see this just do not go in the theater with such high expectations, because I promise you...you WILL be let own. The only person who does not let you down in Lively. Her performance is immaculate, but the movie as a whole - sucked. No doubt about it! NEVER SHOULD HAVE EVEN BOUGHT THE DAMN TICKET!


THIS MOVIE IS 100%  NOT NOT NOT AND NEVER EVER WORTH SEEING!!!

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post