"Synchronic" Is A Drug With Bizarre Side Effects & You Don't Need To Be Loopy Like This Crazy Movie! This

Travis' Grade Of: [D-]

Would I recommend YOU to pay to see this in the theater? HELL NO! HELL NO! HELL TO THE NO! AND IF YOU HAVE NOT HEAR ME THE FIRST THREE TIMES, ALLW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF, "DIDN'T I SAY HELL NO?!?!?"


My Critique On "Synchronic" is this - stay sain, rational, and @ home....this is NOT a time traveling....




Film Synopsis: Two New Orleans paramedics' (played by Jamie Dornan and Anthony Mackie) lives are ripped apart after they encounter a series of horrific deaths linked to a designer drug with bizarre, otherworldly effects!

Classification of Film: Sci-Fi, Horror, & Drama


......movie if you are suspecting it to be from the previews and from the talk; although there is not gonna be much chatter about it because there is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to chat about regarding this flop! Yes, I said it. A flop! 


That is what this is! It HAD; yes, I did say HAD (present tense) the potential to be a great movie with the story-line that it was given. Let's just think about it for a moment shall we...a hot new synthetic drug comes out on the market, fresh and low key and has these "weird and bizarre killer side effects that happens in other words and dimensions that no one can explain happening. 


Doesn't that sound like a new and fresh plot for a movie you think? I do! I most certainly do and that is why I dived right on it so see it, but of course, I get fooled at times and think that a particular film such as this one will be good anticipating that it will be either from one of the two scenarios: (1) the actors playing the the movie; or (2) what the synopsis of the film is all about. I fell for number 2. Usually I fall for both 1 and 2. 


I am typically a sucker for #1 usually. It all depends. Anyways. The picture quality of the film as so dark and weak it was as if I was watching a film being made in the 1960's or something. 


The only well known actors in the film was Dornan and Mackie and to tell you the truth neither one of them really did a good job to me. The film was plain and very, very, very original. 


I was EXTREMELY disappointed. I did not have high expectations for the film, but at the same time, I was not expecting a blockbuster of it either. 



This is a film that you can easily skip because it is nothing worthwhile and as I see it has a high rating on Rotten tomatoes, I am not sure who is giving this high praise, they need their head examined because it was nothing but pure originality!


THIS MOVIE IS TOTALLY NOT WORTH SEEING IN THEATERS NOR ON A REDBOX OR ON THE STREET!!!

Post a Comment

What did YOU think about the film - do you agree with me? Tell me.....

Previous Post Next Post